2. 根據香港法例421《狂犬病條例》 第23條「第II部動物（即「狗」）須受控制」，(1) 除非以帶牽引或以其他方式控制，否則第II部動物（狗）不得出現於 — (a) 公眾地方；或(b) 其他地方，而按常理可預料該動物如沒有以帶牽引或沒有以其他方式控制而出現於該地方，便會從該地方遊蕩至公眾地方的。(2) 凡在任何地方發現第II部動物（狗），而有違反第(1)款的情況，則該動物的畜養人及任何促使、任由或准許該動物在該地方出現的人，均屬犯罪，可各處罰款$10,000。若攜帶狗隻乘船時未有以帶牽引狗隻，珊瑚海船務有權拒絕運載。
To ensure passenger(s) carrying pet(s) is/are allowed to board our vessels, we here restate the terms & conditions of carriage of pet(s) on board as follows:
1. Passengers shall pay fare for their pets through the freight ticketing office (except guide dogs accompanying blind people). Pets must be on a lead or be put into a handy box at pier and on board. Otherwise, boarding will not be allowed. Please do not bring any bird or live poultry onboard.
2. According to Section 23 “Part II animals (Dogs) to be kept under control” of Chapter 421 [Rabies Ordinance], (1) unless it is on a leash or is otherwise under control, no Part II animal (Dogs) shall be in — (a) a public place; or (b) any place from which it may reasonably be expected to wander into a public place if it is not on a leash or otherwise under control. (2) Where a Part II animal (Dog) is found in any place in contravention of subsection (1) the keeper of the animal and any person who caused, suffered or permitted the animal to be in that place shall each be guilty of an offence and liable to a fine of $10,000. If passenger brings the dog which is not on a leash, boarding will not be allowed.
3. Pets shall not occupy any seat and put in a handy box/bag whenever feasible.
4. Our company strongly suggests all passengers having their dogs muzzled to avoid their dogs causing nuisance and fear to other passengers. Our company reserves the right to refuse any carriage of dog that caused disturbance, nuisance or fear to the passengers. Decision of our company shall be final and conclusive.